I think the reason I am afraid to have people read my blog is because I am afraid of being myself. Well, maybe "expressing myself" is more accurate. I'm not one to readily offer my thoughts and opinions, and especially not when it involves politics, social issues, or religion. I have to be honest with myself and admit that the main reason for that is because I'm afraid of what other people will think of me if I speak my mind. So I rarely do. I speak in my mind instead. But that can get a little lonely.
I like to think, I like to learn, I like to explore, and I especially like to play the devil's advocate (I think that's a nice way of saying I like to argue.) I might pose all kinds of crazy questions on here. But when I do that, and attempt to answer them, don't assume that the answers I come up with are my final answers. They could be, but it is more likely they are stops on a much longer exploration.
But I digress. This blog is not going to be mainly about politics or controversial issues. Unless I'm in the mood for it. I think it will be more random thoughts, observations, a place for me to explore ideas, and the occasional update on what's going on with me. Actually I'm not totally sure what it will be or what I even want it to be. It will probably be pretty boring to anyone other than me, but that's alright. Like I said, my goal is just to be myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment